Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Never Say Never Again| Hampton Roads Wedding Photographer

Amber and Adam were the sweetest couple.  High school sweethearts.  Dating for 5 years.  She has the deepest southern accent and calm demeanor, he has nothing but eyes for his girl.  They were married at Cheehaw Park in Albany, Georgia, on a sultry, sweltering May afternoon.  Her bridesmaids were barefoot and his groomsmen wore sunglasses.  Adam leaves soon for a year in Korea without his beautiful bride.  Amber, hang in there - being a military wife is both heartbreaking and breathtaking,  I know that you will make an awesome one!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

All photos are copyright of Shutter Girl Photography. Do not copy, print or distribute without permission from the owner. contact@shuttergirl-photography.com

about me

My photo
I am Beverly Clark. I am a wife, mother, daughter, and aunt. I am also an artist, photographer, and designer. I love peanut butter, the beach, roller coasters, sleeping in on Saturday mornings, driving with the windows down, laughing from my toes, and my sweet dog, Melly. I believe that life is beautiful and my mission as a photographer is to capture that beauty. I shoot primarily on location around Newport News, Yorktown and Williamsburg, Virginia. I will also shoot in your home or other location of your choice within the area.