Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my new venture! Shutter Girl was born as a result of a love affair with taking photos and a need to find a creative outlet. I have been interested in photography since I was very young and even dabbled a bit during college. I finally took a leap of faith and launched Shutter Girl Photography in August. I am hoping to create a small niche here in Virginia as a family and children's photographer who steps out of the "cookie cutter", mall photo, same old photography box. My hope is to be able to capture children in their element - at the beach, on the playground, in their own backyard - where they are the most happy and relaxed. I believe that I have an eye for capturing the spirit of my subjects and translating that spirit into a snapshot that families will treasure for years to come. So, follow me on my journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All photos are copyright of Shutter Girl Photography. Do not copy, print or distribute without permission from the owner. contact@shuttergirl-photography.com

about me

My photo
I am Beverly Clark. I am a wife, mother, daughter, and aunt. I am also an artist, photographer, and designer. I love peanut butter, the beach, roller coasters, sleeping in on Saturday mornings, driving with the windows down, laughing from my toes, and my sweet dog, Melly. I believe that life is beautiful and my mission as a photographer is to capture that beauty. I shoot primarily on location around Newport News, Yorktown and Williamsburg, Virginia. I will also shoot in your home or other location of your choice within the area.